Placement cell serves as a prominent medium of bridging the journey of students from academics to economically independent citizens of the country. ICP attempts relevant, high quality placements through building young competent pharmacy professionals. We actively connect with the Pharmaceutical industries and encourage companies to recruit our students. The pre-placement sessions are specially arranged where the students are given sessions for grooming, soft skill development and communication which adds to the flair, facilitating the recruitment process.
- The T & P Cell aims to conduct and execute different activities for the students and staff with following objectives
- To bridge the gap between theory and practice
- To familiarize students with industrial practices
- To provide an overview of industrial scale equipment’s and instruments
- To provide a glimpse of materials handling and inventory control
- To familiarize and update the students with soft skills and practices required.
- To provide scope for over all personality development.
- To provide mock trials and guidance to students for short listing in specific area of recruitment.
- To provide industry perspective and market need.
Composition of Institute Placement cell Committee:
|1||Dr.Sanjay K. Bais||Chairman (Principal of Institute)|
|2||Mr. H. S. Kapare||Training and Placement Officer|
|3||To be nominated||HOD Pharmaceutics|
|4||To be nominated||HOD Pharmaceutical Chemistry|
|5||To be nominated||HOD Pharmacology|
|6||To be nominated||HOD Pharmacognosy|
|7||Mr. H. S. Kapare||Representatives Member from IIIC|
|8||Mrs.M.T.Salve||Representatives Member from IIIC|
|9||To be nominated||Student representatives Member|
ACTIVITIES OF TRAINING & PLACEMENT CELL:
- To arrange industrial visits for B. Pharm. students
- To co–ordinate industrial training
- To arrange campus interviews for B. Pharm. students
- To arrange and conduct personality development program.